COVID-19 - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can my business open?
- My business had to temporarily close during this crisis. What resources are there to help me?
- Are businesses going to be getting a waiver or extension to license renewals for food service license fees?
- Are employees who have contact with co-workers but do not have contact with the public required to wear a mask when working together?
- Do we know if temperature readings are necessary for employees prior to entering each day? Do you have a list of questions we should ask along with the temp reading?
- There are many who just flat out refuse to wear the mask while inside my business and this makes my other customers concerned. What can be done?
- If you have an employee that gets the virus does the whole business have to close for 14 days?
- Getting PPE to go back to work is proving to be very difficult. Some communities are getting PPE through their County. Will our County be a source or help provide a source for employers?
- What does Executive Order 2020-115 change for Lenawee County?
- Does Lenawee County have tests?
- How can I get tested?
- Who is doing the testing in Lenawee County?
- How are they doing the testing in Lenawee County?
- Are out-of-county residents included in the reported case numbers daily because they are being treated in Lenawee County?
- Where can I find the testing locations?
- I can’t afford an appointment and a test for COVID-19, but I have symptoms. What should I do?
- What is contact tracing?
- Are the nursing homes and assisted living homes going to be tested in Lenawee County?
- Is everyone from the prison being tested? Why have we seen a big jump in numbers at Gus Harrison?
- Is anyone aware if any of our Migrant workers have been, are receiving testing, or have the information on how to go about receiving testing?
- A co-worker tested positive for COVID-19, should I be concerned?
- Is the National Guard being deployed?
- How long is this going to last?
- Does Lenawee County have enough emergency supplies to make it through this crisis?
- What can I do to help?
- What about parenting time in custody situations? What are we supposed to do?
- Do you have any insight for church leadership to consider as they begin to open?
- Are we allowed to have garage sales? We can have signs that say “wear a mask” and “social distance please”?
- I don’t have a primary care doctor. Who should I call to be screened?
- I’m sick. What should I do? What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- How does COVID-19 spread?
- How soon after exposure do symptoms start?
- Is there a vaccine?
- Is there treatment?
- I think I have been exposed to COVID-19. What should I do?
- If a person gets the virus and recovers, can they get it a second time?
- Why is everyone wearing masks now? Should I make a mask?
- When can someone resume normal activities after having symptoms of COVID-19?
- Can mosquitoes or ticks spread COVID-19?
- I don't have a mask. Where can I get one?
- What does “enclosed public space” mean regarding where to wear a mask?
- Are there any needs in Lenawee County for homemade masks?