2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Individuals who do not have symptoms of coronavirus – cough, fever, shortness of breath – do not need to be tested.
- Individuals with mild symptoms should isolate at home and call their medical provider if symptoms worsen.
- Individuals who have developed symptoms within 14 days of either close contact with a lab confirmed COVID-19 patient or recent travel to an area with widespread COVID-19 transmission or are concerned about current symptoms, may call the numbers below.
Lenawee County COVID-19 Cases
Last Updated 04/01/20 1:30 PM
Stay Updated on the Lenawee County COVID-19 Outbreak
- Type your email address in the box and select Sign In.
- If you want to receive text messages enter your phone number and select Save.
- To subscribe or unsubscribe to the click and/or next to the COVID-19 Updates list.
Lenawee County Map
Map notes: To protect privacy, COVID-19 positives reside in random locations within the indicated area. Larger circles indicate more cases in an area.
Public health experts are available to answer your questions about COVID-19.
For at least the next two weeks, all Michigan businesses and operations must temporarily suspend in-person operations that are not necessary to sustain or protect life, and all Michiganders must stay in their homes... Additional Info...
Lenawee County Businesses and Operations that are open are to screen employees for symptoms of COVID-19 and implement a plan to provide at least 6 feet of space between employees, between employees and customers, and between customers and other customers. Additional Info...
- Does Lenawee County have tests?
- How can I get tested?
- I was told that my family member can’t get tested and they are very sick. Why?
- Who is doing the testing in Lenawee County?
- How are they doing the testing in Lenawee County?
- Why is it taking so long to get test results back?
- Is the National Guard being deployed?
- How long is this going to last?
- Can my business stay open?
- This is frightening and my provider is no longer seeing non-emergent patients. What mental health resources are available?
- I don’t have a primary care doctor. Who should I call to be screened?
- Does Lenawee County have enough emergency supplies to make it through this crisis?
- I’m sick. What should I do? What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- Where can I buy toilet paper and other things my family needs?
- What can I do to help?
- How does COVID-19 spread?
- Why aren’t you disclosing the location information for the confirmed cases in Lenawee County?
- How soon after exposure do symptoms start?
- Is there a vaccine?
- Is there treatment?
- Can we visit my grandparents?
- Can we have extended family gatherings?
- Can we visit the park?
- Can I go golfing?
- Can my kids go outside to play in the neighborhood?
- Why are some businesses still open when they aren’t essential? When is Lenawee County going to start to enforce the Executive Order?
- Can we go on vacation?
- How often should I leave my household? Who is allowed to come with me?
- How can I send in my photo(s) for a #LenaweeHero?
Lenawee County Information & Resources:
Employer Guidance Documents
Local School District Food Distribution, click on Local District Food Services