Confidential Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) testing, counseling, referrals and partner treatment are available on Thursday.
- Who Can Get Help: Individuals wanting to be tested for sexually transmitted infections
- Services: Confidential STI testing, counseling, referrals and partner treatment (Before receiving treatment, you will speak with the STI nurse and talk about your risk factors for getting an STI and what you can do to reduce future risk)
- Clinic Hours: Thursdays by appointment (8am - 11am and 1pm - 3pm)
- Cost: A fee may be charged for testing and/or treatment
- More Information: 517-264-5226 (press 2)