Community Health Navigators (CHNs) help connect individuals to community resources and build individual competence. CHNs have the goal of improving overall community health. We hope to support and educate individuals that can share that information with their communities.
What does a CHN do?
• Help you find resources available in Lenawee County
• Help you set goals for your health
• Support you during your journey toward success
• Conduct outreach events to promote healthy lifestyles
• Advocate for you to maintain access to a healthy environment