American Rescue Plan
Lenawee County American Rescue Plan Funding Request
Under the provisions of the federal American Rescue Plan (ARP), Lenawee County has received funds that may be used for response and recovery related to COVID 19. The Board of Commissioners has appointed a sub-committee of the board to receive and review applications for funding under this program. This application is the first step towards possible funding under this act.
The 1st round of applications are due December 1, 2021 for consideration.
Funding Request (PDF) - download, print and submit by mail
Funding Request (Online) - complete and submit the application online
A detailed plan for use of the requested funds must include:
- Name of organization requesting funds and any organizations that will partner or coordinate with this plan
- Principal parties in the organization involved in this plan
- Detailed proposed use of requested funds (The objective of these funds is to stimulate the economy and respond to the effects of COVID 19. These funds should not replace existing operations and should be limited by the expenditure deadline)
- Direct or indirect participation by organization or partners
- What areas within Lenawee County will be impacted by this project?
- Specific timeline to utilize requested funds (All ARP funds must be obligated by Lenawee County by December 31, 2024 and expended by December 31, 2026)
- How the use of the requested funds complies with provisions of the American Rescue Plan restrictions (US Treasury)
Completed Applications should be returned to:
ARP Review Subcommittee
c/o County Administrator
301 N. Main Street
Adrian, MI 49221
Want to received updates on Lenawee County's American Recovery Plan funding?