Property Assessment Info
To view Lenawee County Assessment information (click here)
To pay your property taxes online:
1. Click here and select "Property and Land Search" on the left side of the page to find your property.
2. Click on your parcel number.
3. Click on the big gray button labeled "Homeowners Paying Taxes or Viewing Your Parcel Click Here".
4. If you have already setup an account, click the big gray button labeled "Do you already have an account? Click here to log in." and enter your user name and password. Click the big green button on the left that says "Pay My Taxes". If you don't see the big green button on the left you may have to click "Log out" and on the next screen log back in again.
5. If you have not setup an account, fill in the information on the page then click the "Register" button at the bottom of the page. You will receive an e-mail from bsasoftware.com. Click the link in the e-mail to confirm your parcel. Click "Log out" on the parcel confirmation screen. Log back in and click the big green button on the left that says "Pay My Taxes".