COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Page Updated 06/22/22
Get a COVID-19 Vaccine in Lenawee County
Lenawee County Health Department
- Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are available
- Age 5 and up
- Walk-ins welcome
- Monday 8:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. **The health department is closed on Monday, July 4. There will be no walk-in clinics that day.**
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Location: Lenawee County Human Services Building 1040 S. Winter Street. Adrian
- Moderna vaccine provided at Country Market in Adrian
- Age 18 and up: Call 517-265-9162 to schedule an appointment
- Location: 1535 W. Maumee Street, Adrian
- Pfizer vaccine available at CVS in Adrian and Tecumseh
- Age 12 and up: Schedule online here or see walk in hours below
- 1003 N. Main Street, Adrian.
- Walk-in hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 11:30pm, Sat - Sun 9am - 7pm. Closed every day 1:30pm - 2:00pm.
- 807 W. Chicago Blvd., Tecumseh.
- Walk-in hours: Mon - Fri 10am - 7:00pm, Sat 10am - 5pm, Sun 11am - 5pm. Closed every day 1:30pm - 2:00pm.
- 1003 N. Main Street, Adrian.
Family Medical Center
- Appointments for patients can be scheduled by calling (517) 263-1800.
- Location: 1200 N. Main Street, Adrian
- Pfizer vaccine provided
- Age 12 and up: Call 517-448-3111 to schedule an appointment
- 325 Railroad Street, Hudson, MI
- Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson and Johnson vaccines provided at Meijer in Adrian
- Age 5 and up
- To schedule an appointment, call 517-266-2110, or text "COVID" to 75049, or visit https://clinic.meijer.com.
- Walk-ins available depending on supply: Mon - Fri 10am - 7pm, Sat & Sun 11am - 5pm.
- Location: 217 E. US 223, Adrian
- Moderna and Pfizer vaccine provided at Rite Aid in Adrian
- Age 5 and up: Schedule an appointment online here
- Location: 1200 S. Main Street, Adrian
Schmidt and Sons Pharmacy
- Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson and Johnson vaccine provided at the pharmacies in Tecumseh, Clinton, and Blissfield
- Age 5 and up: Call 517-423-3250 to schedule an appointment at any of the three locations
- 120 E Chicago Blvd, Tecumseh
- 140 W. Michigan Ave, Clinton
- 177 W. Brooke Lane, Blissfield
- Moderna vaccine provided at Walgreens in Adrian and Tecumseh
- Age 18 and up: Schedule online here or call 1-800-WALGREENS (1-800-925-4733)
- 706 S. Main Street, Adrian
- 1330 W. Chicago Blvd, Tecumseh
- Moderna and Pfizer vaccines provided at Wal-Mart in Adrian
- Schedule an appointment
- Age 5 and up: Appointments preferred. Walk-ins taken based on availability: Mon - Sat 9 am - 7 pm, Sun 10 am - 6 pm.
- Location: 1601 E. US 223, Adrian
Internal Medicine Associates
- Moderna vaccine provided in Adrian every Tuesday 8 am - 11 am
- Age 18 and up: Call 517-265-0600 to schedule an appointment
- Location: 781 Lakeshire Dr., Adrian
Tecumseh Family Practice
- Moderna and Pfizer vaccine provided in Tecumseh every Friday 8 am - 2:30 pm
- Age 5 and up: Call 517-424-3070 to schedule an appointment
- Location: 501 E. Cummins St., Tecumseh
- If you or someone you know is an individual that cannot leave their home and would like to be vaccinated, please call our vaccine hotline at 517-264-4501 to get scheduled.
Who can get vaccinated?
If you are 5 years or older you are currently eligible to receive the vaccination.
|Pfizer||Age 5 or older|
Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian if under 18 years old
|2 doses | 21 days|
|Moderna||Age 18 or older|
|2 doses | 28 days|
(Johnson & Johnson)
|Age 18 or older|
The COVID-19 vaccines have been authorized for emergency use or FDA approved. More here.
Vaccine ingredients can vary by manufacturer. To learn more about the ingredients in authorized COVID-19 vaccines, see
If you or your child were vaccinated outside of Michigan, you can upload a copy of your vaccination card and we can enter it into MCIR, the Michigan Care Improvement Registry. A google account or gmail address is required for this process. Complete Vaccination Form
- Is the COVID-19 vaccine safe?
- What are the ingredients in the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How do COVID-19 vaccines work?
- Which COVID-19 vaccine should I get?
- Will I have a positive COVID-19 test after getting the vaccine?
- How long does it take to be fully protected after receiving the vaccine?
- Do I still need to wear a mask after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?
- If I’ve been vaccinated and was exposed to someone who has COVID-19, do I need to quarantine?
- Can the COVID-19 vaccine help me even if I've already been affected by COVID-19?
- Can I get my flu shot at the same times as my COVID shot?
- Can women who are pregnant get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Why was I told to wait a month after getting the vaccine before getting a mammogram?
- Does the vaccine have any side effects?
- How do COVID-19 vaccines protect the community?
- What is V-safe?
- How much does the vaccine cost?
- Are the vaccines FDA approved?
- How were the vaccines tested?