COVID-19 - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can my business stay open?
- Why are some businesses still open when they aren’t essential? When is Lenawee County going to start to enforce the Executive Order?
- My business had to temporarily close during this crisis. What resources are there to help me?
- Are car washes allowed to be open for business?
- Are campgrounds allowed to be open for business? Can my family and I go camping soon?
- Can I hire someone to mow my lawn?
- Are businesses going to be getting a waiver or extension to license renewals for food service license fees?
- Are employees who have contact with co-workers but do not have contact with the public required to wear a mask when working together?
- Do we know if temperature readings are necessary for employees prior to entering each day? Do you have a list of questions we should ask along with the temp reading?
- There are many who just flat out refuse to wear the mask while inside my business and this makes my other customers concerned. What can be done?
- Does Lenawee County have tests?
- How can I get tested?
- I was told that my family member can’t get tested and they are very sick. Why?
- Who is doing the testing in Lenawee County?
- How are they doing the testing in Lenawee County?
- Are out-of-county residents included in the reported case numbers daily because they are being treated in Lenawee County?
- What happened to the heat map that showed where the cases were located in Lenawee County?
- Where can I find the testing locations?
- I can’t afford an appointment and a test for COVID-19, but I have symptoms. What should I do?
- What is contact tracing?
- Where can I buy toilet paper and other things my family needs?
- How often should I leave my household? Who is allowed to come with me?
- Is it safer for me to have groceries delivered to my home rather than shop?
- In regards to travel outside the state of Michigan, does that include going into Ohio for groceries or other essential services? Do we really need to quarantine every time we cross the state line?
- I need help finding food. Where do I start?
- Is the National Guard being deployed?
- How long is this going to last?
- Does Lenawee County have enough emergency supplies to make it through this crisis?
- What can I do to help?
- How can I send in my photo(s) for a #LenaweeHero?
- I heard Michigan needs medical volunteers. How do I get involved?
- When will the Stay Home, Stay Safe order be lifted? I’ve heard conflicting dates.
- What about parenting time in custody situations? What are we supposed to do?
- I don’t have a primary care doctor. Who should I call to be screened?
- I’m sick. What should I do? What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- How does COVID-19 spread?
- How soon after exposure do symptoms start?
- Is there a vaccine?
- Is there treatment?
- I think I have been exposed to COVID-19. What should I do?
- Is it true that Detroit is sending their sick to Lenawee?
- If a person gets the virus and recovers, can they get it a second time?
- Why do I have to stay home? I’m not sick and have no symptoms.
- Why is everyone wearing masks now? Should I make a mask?
- When can someone resume normal activities after having symptoms of COVID-19?
- Can mosquitoes or ticks spread COVID-19?
- I don't have a mask. Where can I get one?
- What does “enclosed public space” mean regarding where to wear a mask?
- Are there any needs in Lenawee County for homemade masks?
- Is there antibody testing in Lenawee County?
- Can we visit my grandparents?
- Can we have extended family gatherings?
- Can we visit the park?
- Can I go golfing?
- Can my kids go outside to play in the neighborhood?
- Can we go on vacation?
- My kids are spending the night with their cousins. That’s okay because we are all family, right?
- Can we go boating?