- A valid Rabies Certificate must be presented every year to be issued a license. (Paper copy required).
- Proof of spay / neuter required. Please check your Rabies Certificate, it may already be noted under gender of dog.
- The Rabies vaccination must not expire less than two weeks of the license issue date.
- Licenses may be renewed by mail or in person. When renewing by mail, please include a copy of the Rabies Certificate, check or money order payable to Lenawee County Treasurer, and a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Service Dogs are $0.00. Proof is required.
- Licenses must be purchased within 30 days of relocating to Lenawee County or receiving the Rabies vaccine for a new puppy.
- If you move or change your phone number please call our office at 517-264-4554 to update our records. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
|Dog License Fee Schedule|
|December 1 - Last day in February||March 1 and after|
|Spayed/Neutered||$10.00 each||$20.00 each|
|Non - Spayed/Neutered||$15.00 each||$30.00 each|
2021 Dog Licenses will be available, December 1st, 2020 - February 28, 2021, at the following locations:
Lenawee County Treasurer's Office
City of Hudson
City of Morenci