Echo Cove Drain #710
- July 15, 2015 application, petition, and resolutions provided to Scott Merillat, Managing Director of the Lenawee County Road Commission for a drain to be established.
- Application, petition, and resolutions returned on July 16, 2015.
- July 23, 2015 Request for Proposal to perform a study for establishing the drain was mailed by the Lenawee County Drain Commissioners Office.
- September 3, 2015 signed contract with ENG Inc, consulting engineers to perform a study.
- November 19, 2015 received completed study by ENG Inc, consulting engineers.
- April 19, 2016 7:00 PM Board of Determination on Petition at the Woodstock Township Hall.
- May 9, 2016 Lenawee County Clerk’s Office Contacted and No Appeals filed on Determination of Necessity of Petition.
- May 12, 2016 – Current working on a route and easements for the Echo Cove Drain to outlet into Devils Lake.