Lenawee County Sheriff's Office
COVID-19 Update to County Services:
Law Enforcement Services (Road Patrol) will continue to respond to calls for service from the public for in-progress calls, i.e. domestic assaults, vehicle crashes (except car vs deer, private property) and complaints involving evidence to be collected and serious felonies.
- Sheriff’s Office Admin Office Lobby will be closed.
- Purchase permits or gun sales records can be mailed to the Sheriff’s Office at 405 N. Winter St. Adrian, MI 49221.
- Our outer Lobby containing the Breathalyzer Kiosk will remained unlocked and be will available.
- Copies of Complaint or Crash Reports can be requested either by mail or through the county website.
- Central Dispatch will be screening callers for the coronavirus and obtaining information so that the Deputy may call the complainant by phone or ask them to step outside.
- Jail: Video visitations are suspended, but inmates are being provided with two free 5-minute phone calls per week. Inmate information, communication, and commissary funding will continue to be taken in the normal manner. Online or by calling 517-265-4400
Thank you for visiting this site and if there is anything our office can assist you with, please contact us.
THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE IS HIRING!
|CAREER PATHS||REQUIREMENTS||SALARY & BENEFITS |