Department on Aging
COVID-19 Update to County Services:
The office is closed to the public. The Department on Aging administrative office is open to the public, but please call before visiting.
Suspended services include:
- All Senior Centers will be closed until further notice.
- Daybreak Adult Day Services is closed until further notice.
- Home Services – homemaker service, personal care, and in-home respite
- Volunteer Transportation to non-emergency medical appointments
- In-home assessments and re-assessments of clients getting services from the LDA
Other services affected:
- Curbside Service is offered at each senior 11:30 – 12:00 pm; call ahead to request a meal.
- The Home Delivered Meals will continue to be delivered with some additional protocols in place to protect volunteer drivers and clients.
- If you know someone that is 60 or older, and in need of assistance, contact the Department on Aging.
Curbside Meal Pick Up is available to any Lenawee County Resident over the Age of 60 Read on...
Over seven hundred meals are distributed throughout the county to those that are home bound and their primary caregivers by way of volunteer drivers. Read on...